lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

Interview

Photobucket

What’s your name?
My name is Paola Lizardo.


What’s your favorite month of the year and why?
December because Christmas is .. and May because it's my birthday month!


What’s your favorite day of the week? Why?
My favorite day of the week is Thursday because it makes me know that Friday is close and on TV the programs are the most interesting.


What’s your favorite day of the year?
December 31.


What do you eat or drink on that day?
I eat on hallacas bread, ham, salad, wine or champagne.
 
What do you do or where do you go?

I meet with my family and I go for the happy new year.

When’s your birthday?

It’s on May 17th.


When were you born?
I was born on May 16th 1991.

How old are you?

I’m twenty years old.


Who is your favorite actor and your singer?
My favorite actor is Robin Williams and my favorite singer is Ricardo Arjona

What’s your favorite color?

My favorite color is purple but also I like yellow color.

What’s your prefer gift?
I love getting tickled perfumes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario